To avoid further costs to your job, we request that your supplied artwork follows the guidelines detailed below.
- All files should be supplied as PC compatible Adobe Illustrator eps or pdf files
- Files should be CS5 compatible or less.
- Where possible, files should be supplied as vector artwork
- Fonts should be outlined (or supplied if not outlined)
- Attached images to be CMYK at 300dpi, embedded in eps file
- No overpint (especially on black)
- Artwork to be supplied with a jpeg or pdf to show exact scale and dimensions of the final signage required
- Cut/Die lines to be supplied as a vector
NB: Any re-drawing or editing of supplied artwork, not in accordance with our guidelines, is chargeable.
A confirmation email will be supplied for approval when the job has progressed to our production department confirming colours and layout.